ok i just found another letter. that makes 5
where did u find that at.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
ok i just found another letter. that makes 5
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
so has anyone gotton out yet.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
u can burn the hair with the lighter and get a diagram..then compare that to the paper in the bottle, put the 6 letters or number things onto the green dice cross and it makes a box..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Found 16 items so far, cant't find lighter or dice-where are they?
click the blanket thats in your inventory a few times...
look under the trash can again.
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
ok I will try it. Thanks
I am out YEAH!!!!!
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
sweet!!!..im out!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I'm stuck in here.
Bookmarks